Friday, January 5, 2018

The Anniversary Issue...

Sinningia 'Prudence Risley' grown by Gary's Specialty Plants


My anniversary story is early this year.   I usually miss the date, so here it is now.

            This blog started April 8, 2012 --- soon to be six years ago.  Thank you, Google.

            I’ve reread many of the stories.  Many are irrelevant or time sensitive (fleeting).  Some are actually very good.

            My form is a picture and some words about a single idea.  My inspiration is Seth Godin, who has had a daily story over 7,000 times.  Only a genius can do that.

            That first post said: “My target reader will be, first of all, me.”  This has taken the pressure off.

            Forcing yourself to write an idea is so much more exacting that a bunch of jumbled thoughts.


            I should have started sooner.



No comments:

Post a Comment