Sunday, April 7, 2019

The Anniversary - Going into the Eighth Year.

Just resting

Pic- Kevin Cohn

    This blog started April 8, 2012 ---  seven years ago, today.  Thank you, Google.

            I’ve reread many of the stories.  Many are irrelevant or time sensitive (fleeting).  Some are actually very good.

            My form is a picture and some words about a single idea.  My inspiration is Seth Godin, who has had a daily story over 10,000 times.  Only a genius can do that.

            That first post said: “My target reader will be, first of all, me.”  This has taken the pressure off.

            Forcing yourself to write an idea is so much more exacting than a bunch of jumbled thoughts.


            I should have started sooner.


             My interest in featured plants has changed over time.  The hot plants this year are Chinese Money Plant, String of Dolphins and Peperomia polybotrya 'Raindrop'.

             What's next?




No comments:

Post a Comment