Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Serendipity --- It's everywhere





Serendipity is my new word.

            This July at the Gesneriad Convention in Cincinnati, I was wondering if I understood the word Serendipity and if I was using it correctly.  I had asked various people if they had a good definition.

            By a serendipitous meeting with Bob Clark, from Seattle, I asked if he had a definition for serendipity.

            Without hesitation he said, ‘happy accident’.  What a great response.  Happy accident is perfect.

            I’ve had many serendipitous events happen recently.

            If you pay attention, you will have serendipity more often then you believe is possible.  You may find a new plant that you like.

            Pay attention.




No comments:

Post a Comment