Friday, July 28, 2023

Landisville Flower Trials --- My Groupies

Interns at Landisville Flower Trials


 

Here are my Groupies at the Landisville Flower Trials Field Day.

 

Penn State University Extension has its annual flower trials at the farm in Landisville PA.  National seed companies and propagators of vegetative annuals enter their best and newest varieties to be grown in big pots in the field for comparison.

 

This event is held for commercial growers and garden center managers to meet to evaluate new varieties for next Spring sales.

 

I was there as a vender looking for new customers for our Mini Houseplants.

 

I was giving out pots of Vietnamese Violets and these Trial Garden Interns stopped by.  They are to report back to me of their success with my new category of plants.





No comments:

Post a Comment