Saturday, March 16, 2013

Constructive Criticism

Blue skies ---- Less stress


Story # 95, O T


Constructive Criticism,


      I’ve always thought that ‘constructive criticism’ is a conflict in terms.  It seems to me that it should be ‘destructive criticism’.


      Having never liked being criticized, maybe it has made me tow the line so as to not be subject to criticism.  I want the plant orders to be right.  It is a lot less stressful.


      Many marketing experts claim that complaints from customers are your most valuable feedback so you can improve your product.  I’m not so sure.


     As for new projects or products, there is enough self-doubt to hold you back without any outside ‘constructive’ criticism.


     Can you take criticism and use it constructively?




No comments:

Post a Comment