Sunday, November 10, 2019

Billionaires are not harming me., O. T.

Is this a great country or what?



Billionaires are not harming me.

            I don’t watch any TV news, but I read a lot of internet headline news.

            It seems that politicians and some social manipulators believe that billionaires have an unfair advantage over everyone.  If Jeff’s or Bill’s or Warren’s stock goes up or down, it doesn’t affect me in any way.  They did not take anything from me to make their fortune.

            It is not a zero-sum game.  Billionaires can make or lose their own money same as you or me.  If you and I don’t have excess money, it’s our own fault, not theirs.

            If government taxes would take half or all of billionaires’ money, it would not benefit me in any way. So why are politicians trying to convince everyone it’s a good idea?

            Financial inequality drives the U. S. economy.  If you need more money, try to figure out how to get it.  Create a product or service that people with the money will pay for.

            Billionaires are not preventing anyone from succeeding.




No comments:

Post a Comment