Tuesday, December 29, 2020

I have a vision...

                                            'wittle' hanging houseplants in production



            I have a vision (dream was taken) of how ‘wittle’ hanging houseplants can be sold.

 

            I have watched the eager buyers at Morris Farm Market on the way to the Outerbanks, North Carolina.  They load up wagons with cake, pies, vegetables, honey, candy, nuts, watermelon, and other good things.

 

            If there were a display of ‘Wittle’ hanging houseplants fully stocked with assorted houseplants, they could fly out of there.

 

            Many vacationers stop there coming and going, so if they are curious going in, they will buy a basket or two on the way home.

 

            I’m assuming most sales are made on the weekends, lining up with the weekly schedule of the beach rentals.

 

            How many could be sold in a weekend?

 

            At the rate they must restock everything else, it should be a lot.




2 comments:

  1. I'm a regular shopper at the framer's markets, and I love this idea. I always check out the plants available at the market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you think that this idea might work. We are working on a display rack for the hanging baskets.

    We will need a few stores to try it, to prove that a good display shows off the plants that they already want.

    ReplyDelete