Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bite-sized!

Saintpaulia 'Pixie Redhead'
Story # 33,


 Bite-sized!


      ‘Had I more time, I would have said it with fewer words’.  This is my version of a quote credited to several famous authors -------- “If I had more time, I would write a shorter letter.”


      I admit that I look at an article to see how long it is before starting to read it.  I don’t want to get bogged down if I don’t have much time.


      In those days before e-mail and cheap phone calls, the only way was to write letters to my family when I was in the U.S Air Force and stationed in Southeast Asia.  A letter took about three weeks for a round trip.  I was a very lazy writer with short cryptic sentences, so I’m not sure if anyone really knew what I was talking about.  I mostly wrote so I would get some mail back.


      Fortunately, blog writing has developed as a medium for short reports of ideas.


      Just a bit-sized story!

No comments:

Post a Comment